I looked for probably close to 6 hours on the internet for a Frisbee ornament for Derek this year. We buy an ornament for each of us every year (yes, our tree is packed!), and this year, I wanted to surprise him with one that represents one of the great loves in his life (besides me). I looked everywhere, first specifically for Ultimate Frisbee, then to Frisbee golf, and finally, desperately, I looked for small Frisbee dog toys... But the smallest Frisbee I could find was still too big to put a hole in and hang on the tree. So I decided to make my own. Sure, it should've been easy to find a Frisbee charm, right? WRONG! Took me another hour to find one--then found that it was sterling silver and $14 just for a tiny little thing. Well, I gave in and bought one and strung up the creation on your left with some of my alphabeads and hemp. It fits the hippie Ultimate culture, eh? So now I ask you, do you think I could make my millions marketing homemade Ultimate ornaments? This took about 6 minutes to make total. I bet I could sell it for $8.95... :) Tell me I'm wrong!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
How I'm going to make my millions:
Posted by Maren Hansen at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was a very long time looking for a ornament.Grandma got us very cool ornaments.
I'LL BUY ONE! Or two.
Post a Comment