A few more out of the mouth of babes moments from Shrimp:
1. Stister=sister (I hear this one a hundred times a day and it's just as cute at the end of the day as at the beginning.)
2. Stashmush=mustache (she saw a picture of Mini-Me with a drool-beard)
3. Picture this: naked Shrimp, holding onto the soap dish in the tub, swinging from side to side, singing the song When There Was Me & You. If you are High School Musical ignorant, it's the song Gabriella sings when she feels like she's been ditched by Troy. Ya, a nakee three-year-old singing it in the tub is hilarious.
4. This one is from Adia: she's telling Sedona about something, "It's such a bummer..." Sounded a little bit scripted--she must have heard me saying that yesterday! :)
Last two notes: we got High School Musical 2 from Netflix yesterday. The girls have been in heaven of course. And best of all for me, I got my shepherds and wisemen sets to complete my Williraye Nativity. I love it! I love their stuff--it has so much character and is so whimsical! I'll take a pic once I empty my camera.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
More Shrimp-isms
Posted by Maren Hansen at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment