I was just watching Sedona and Brynn setting up their "meal" with pretend food. They gathered round to partake of their bounty, and Sedona said, "Let's say Grace". Both bowed their heads and said... "Grace." Ya, you never had it so good praying, huh?
Brynn's new thing to say is, "To be honest..." It's hard not to laugh to hear phrases like that coming from a 3-year-old's mouth.
Not funny, but cute: Ash loves kitties. We're convinced now that the love of felines is imprinted in the Jeans (oops, genes). She has some little leather booties with cats on them and loves to point at them and say "mao" (meow) in her little monotone baby voice. I promise I didnt' set her up to it. She is also gettting better at saying, "I want..." plus whatever her current obsession is.
I was looking at Layers.com today and telling Derek about them, and Sedona comes up to me and says, "Hey, those look like modest clothes." :)
I'll have to post more of them as I think of them. I'm still in a turkey-induced stupor...
Friday, November 23, 2007
Kids Say the Darnedest Things
Posted by Maren Hansen at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE this post!! Robby's favorite is "when I was little..." I wish I could remember to write things down as soon as they say them!
That's part of the reason I created my blog, so I had somewhere to put comments the kid's make.
Post a Comment