As you will see if you look at previous blogs, I've decided to remove my kids' real names, just in case. Derek thinks I'm being over-zealous with privacy issues, but I figured it won't hurt to be extra careful with this. Besides, I love their nicknames--they are the ones that we call them anyway. Especially Mini-Me... :) Good luck deciphering!
maren
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Name Changes
Posted by Maren Hansen at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wasn't worried at first, but J was so I removed names for his sake.
I do the same thing. It gives me a little peace of mind, anyway.
btw, I love the layout. How do you do it? (If it's too complex, don't worry about trying to explain.)
Finally, thanks so much for linking toy bugle! Very kind.
Love you guys. Maybe you should give us the "nicknames" of your kids and tell which one belongs with which (oldest, second, third, fourth) I think I get mini-me, but I'm fuzzy on the others.
I tried that on my blog in the beginning, but it was too much for my brain to handle.
Good idea! Never can be too safe.
Post a Comment