Okay, I just wanted to put a couple more pics up of the sunroom. This sunroom is what drew me to this house after I had been scanning Craigslist for 4 hours straight in search of housing... You can't beat it--you get the a/c (or heat in the winter) and the feeling of being outside without all the evil mosquitoes. It's just wonderful!! Feast your eyes...
Maren
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Sunroom
Posted by Maren Hansen at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your new house looks awesome. I love all the windows. I bet you are loving the space! One day we will get more space too...one day!
The Echols
I love your house!! Thanks for posting so many pictures. I feel like I've been there already! :)
I really miss seeing those girls playing outside. They are soo cute! Your house looks like soo much fun. I would love that sun room as well as the enchanted forest.
Amber Powell
Post a Comment